News, Announcements, Developers, Events
Swan Client v2.0.0 is Now Released!
Swan Client v2.0.0 is an important version of go-swan-client. It has provided the Blockchain RPC service for free. Besides, some fixed bugs, new features, and improvements have been merged. You can leave any feedback, report bugs, and create an issue here.
- Task: auto-bid task for all clients (filswan/go-swan-client#170)
- RPC: use the rpc command to query chain info from the Pocket RPClist service,
- RPC: deploy a free blockchain RPC service,
./swan-client daemon, more chain rpc-api documents have been listed here(filswan/go-swan-client#174)
- CMD: UX improvements for all users, try
- Document: completed command document has been created (filswan/go-swan-client#175)
- Deal: match
- Task: support json and csv file to create tasks (filswan/go-swan-client#153)
- Config: change
- Config: move some config items to the cmd options in the
- Deal: fix
go-swan-libversion v0.2.130 -> v0.2.134 (filswan/go-swan-client#156, commit)
About Swan Client
Swan Client is an open-source Web3 toolbox. It provides different tools to help users connect to the web3 world. It includes the following features:
- Filecoin Deal Sender
- Blockchain RPC Service (supported by Pocket Network)
And Swan Provider can be seamlessly connected with Swan Client to achieve automatic data preprocessing, uploading, deal-sending, deal-matching, deal-importing, and more.
Stay Updated on the Latest from FilSwan!
Contact & Follow Us
Email | Discord | Telegram | Twitter | GitHub | Website | YouTube