FILSWAN BIWEEKLY UPDATES | Jan 15
Happy new year! This is the first bi-week update in 2023. FilSwan strives to provide better and more powerful Web3 cross-chain tools in the new year! The following is our progress on both marketing and product development!
- Thursday’s special offer – “Swan Flash Task” events are ongoing and hot every week. 70TB of verified data was sent to the storage provider winners.
- January 6th, FilSwan attended the BNB Grant DAO live demo and introduced the new bucket API function to more than 2000 audiences. Watch the video here.
- January 9th, FilSwan founder Charles Cao attended Waterdrip Web3 Entrepreneurship Program as a guest speaker. Listen to the recordings here.
- Web3Cloud announced a strategic partnership with FilSwan, and its IChill video social platform has used multichain.storage’s Bucket API for file storage and backup, bringing users a more reliable and smooth product experience. Read more
- FilSwan has compiled a list of significant events in 2022. In 2023, we will launch more user-friendly and powerful Web3 cross-chain products. Read More
The new release, v2.1.0-rc1, provides many new features:
- All clients can create
- Support to send deals using two Market Version 1.1(Lotus) and 1.2(Boost)
- Add the wallet command
- Config the public blockchain RPC endpoints with a JSON file so that users can add their own RPC endpoints
The new release, v2.1.0-rc1, provides upgrades as below:
- Support storage providers to import deals from multiple directories and import deals by using
market_version = 1.2(Boost).
- Enables storage providers to config their ask using the
SWAN_PATHby the environment variable