FilSwan Biweekly Update-June 2
- We announced FilSwan Incentivized Proton Testnet.
- Go Swan Client 2.0.0-rc1 & Go Swan Provider 2.0.0-rc1 multi miner versions are released on May 26, 2022
- MCS SDK v2.0.0 is released on Github on June 1, 2022.
- We performed complete product maintenance for a more seamless user experience.
- MCS testnet 1 awards are airdropped to participants who have claimed on the website.
Key initiatives delivered
FilSwan announced FilSwan Incentivized Proton Testnet.
After months of hard work, we are excited to announce that we will be launching the 2nd FilSwan Proton Testnet on June 10, 2022. Proton Testnet 2 is a technology upgrade from Testnet 1. It is aiming to enhance the usability of the FilSwan cross-chain experience as a user/developer/service provider and reduce the cost.
This one-week-long testnet 2 is designed for developers, crypto enthusiasts, service providers, and anyone looking to participate in the Web3. It allows users to stress-test the recently released features that focused on real-world storage (like small file storage, multi backups to service providers), NFT minting, DAO governance, and application development.
The 1st testnet in March validated the proof of concept of FilSwan cross-chain functionality. We have over 250+ participants during the two-weeks test and generated over 13,000 NFTs on the OpenSea Testnet. Thanks to the community, Testnet 1 is a great success!
Good to know: MCS testnet 1 awards are airdropped to participants on May 9, 2022, who have claimed on the website.
Go Swan Client 2.0.0-rc1 & Go Swan Provider 2.0.0-rc1 multi miner versions are released.
Please complete the upgrade as soon as possible to ensure they are well-performed.
Please follow the steps to upgrade:
More upgrades to be expected:
- Multi-chain storage calibration will be released soon.
- Multi-chain storage semi-prod online (for Proton testnet) will be released on June 3, 2022.
MCS SDK v2.0.0 is released on Github.
- Updated API routes and SDK logic are compatible with the multi-miner MCS API.
- More test files in SDK-test to test each feature separately.
We performed complete product maintenance for a better user experience.
- Go Swan Client 2.0.0-rc1 & Go Swan Provider 2.0.0-rc1 multi miner version were intermittently down for maintenance between 09:30–11:30 PM EDT on May 26, 2022.
- Multi-Chain Storage 2.0 Multi Miner Calibration was intermittently down for maintenance on May 26, 2022, for 24 hours.
- FilSwan was down for maintenance as of 10:00 AM EDT on May 26, 2022. The total downtime was 24 hours.
- Email: email@example.com
Follow Us On
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/KKGhy8ZqzK
- Telegram: https://t.me/filswan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xfilswan
- Github: https://github.com/filswan
- Website: https://filswan.com